Chrono Trigger Trilogy I Chrono Trigger Trilogy I

He kisses a Frog!!!???

Well I must say the jokes were quite good, but the only bad thing was the graphics was a bit jumpy, and where the hell did you get that button thing from!? I see loads of them and I have no idea where they come from!? But good job with this movie dude!!!!

Tails VS Luigi Round 4 Tails VS Luigi Round 4

I hated it...soz though!

I'm sorry but I just hate it, espically those god-damn crap Luigi sprites someone made from Megaman-Battle Network sprites, the battle was way too slow and I expected something a whole lot more funnier at the end but it wasn't funny at all, sorry to point this out though, you need to find a program that can get rid off those squares surrounding the characters then add in some backgrounds, then more SFX and Music and you'll have my 10!OK!Thanks for your time!

Mack Daddy Mario (SF Ed.) Mack Daddy Mario (SF Ed.)

That was sooo fucking funny!!!

The animation kicked ass!The german version of 'Barbie Girl' rocked ass with the constapeted guy voice, and Mario's solo at the end...my fucking god that was good!!!You deserve to win!!!

Osama Bin Mario Osama Bin Mario

That fucking rocked!!!

Whoever gave u a 0 suck Osama's balls!!!MAn this movie kicked ass!!!!The idea was cool the System Of A Down music rocked!!!The only thing that made it bad was that it was too short, but other from that, this movie rules!!!!!!!!!This material belongs on the Mario Parodies page!!!!

Mack Daddy Mario BT Mack Daddy Mario BT

That rocked Pixel Ass!!!

You'll probably win that contest!Your versions much better then all the others, and the music was cool too!!Make another flash dude!!!

Zuggz responds:

lol some people worked days on theirs, i started on thurday morning,then worked for 3hours and sent it...lol and people say its the best. i guess i just got a gift.

Sonic&the treasurehunt Sonic&the treasurehunt

Your work kicks ass!!!

Hi Roger!Me again!Like to say, well fucking done on your new work!!!!It fucking kics fucking ass!!!So many characters from various cartoons and childish TV shows that have scared me to become a psycho pathic goat killer in Mexico...I loved this sooooo much!And the best thing about your work is that it's all hand drawn from flash!!!You Rock!!!!Your work deserve to be on the Sonic Parodies Page!!!!!!!!!!If you were a girl I'd ask for sex....well...why shoud our gender set aside any....oh wait!Never mind!!!Make one with the Sonic girld in it next time and good luck with your next kick ass flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah, well, do my best.Characters become goat killers?I love goats, they`ll become smurfkillers more likely.I dunno why i like to kill smurfs so much.Expect them in the next flash also..The reason why there were no sonic girls in this flash, except for a Amy a few seconds, was that i had no female voice.My sister said she wanted to help, but she hates Amy and she hates cream and...I wouldn`t be suprised if she also hates Rouge.Ah well, that`s a problem for later.Next flash is on it`s way, with bob the builder, tom & jerry, cruela de vil and more!

Super Mario Tales Ep.3 Super Mario Tales Ep.3

I like Lollipops!

Pretty good, you should have used more music though, and Luigi should have exploded or something, for no reason!That would be cool...well never mind, good job!

SnesWorld 2 Preview SnesWorld 2 Preview

A sucky preview!!!

This preview was too short and not much happend, but I'll be happy to see the full production, but get rid of that sucky music!!!!

2003| Mariogetsold Party 2003| Mariogetsold Party

That rocked!!!!

The music and Mario dancing up-side down ruled!!!
Now carry on witht he old Mario series!!!!

2003| Mario gets old III 2003| Mario gets old III

The music at the end was cool!!

I think Mario should meet Granny Peach and screw, but my better idea is Sonic!!Or....Saddamn
Hussein!!!Nah...stick with Peach...yeah....ok....sorry....I got my balls chopped off this week.....now what gender am I?